Welcome to THE DOT Online Learning Program. This platform was developed as an alternative to the regular training conducted by the DOT to give the tourism stakeholders the opportunity to gain knowledge and insights during the ECQ and post COVID-19 situation.
1. Develop a heritage and tourism continuing education program for the Department of Tourism and its regional offices
2. Introduce the concepts of culture, heritage, tourism and development within the new context of covid19 pandemic
3. Deepen our appreciation of heritage tourism even in times of health and environmental crises
Government civil servants, tourism officers, academe, museum workers, cultural heritage workers, students and cultural enthusiasts.
Please use working email address to register to E-PAMANANG TURISMO HERITAGE DEVELOPMENT (BIGLAANG BUMIDA AND COVID19) HOW NA? on AUGUST 26, 27 AND 28, 2020, 10:00AM-12:00NN.
HOW TO REGISTER?
1. You can use any device such as desktop, laptops, tablet and smartphones.
2. Fill-up the online registration form through the following link: https://bit.ly/EPamanaRegistration
3. Once registered, Zoom meeting ID and password will be sent to your registered email. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
4. Install the Zoom app to your android, iDevice, desktop or laptop and Click “Join Meeting” and key in the meeting ID.
Naga City, Camarines Sur
Masbate City, Masbate
Taysan, Legazpi City, Albay
Sorsogon City, Sorsogon